The credit union industry is a unique and beneficial place to start your career. Credit unions are member centric and focus on the communities that they are in – we are not for profit! So it’s no surprise that most people who work in the credit union industry stay in it for life. Many of our employees have been with WestStar for over 10 years!
We offer a variety of opportunities from part time to full time, entry level to executive level. We are always willing to train and guide the right employee and focus on promoting from within. There are various chances to network within the industry, and our community as well with our community give back and events we sponsor or fundraise for.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Supplemental insurance and life insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid annual holidays where our offices are closed
- Employee product and service discounts, including loan rate reductions
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year