From the office or on vacation, Touch Tone Teller is there for you. This convenient service is provided free of charge to all members. Just make a call to do your banking over the phone.
In Las Vegas, please call: (702) 791-4777
Anywhere in the country, please call toll free: (800) 729-9328
- Quick and easy banking access through Touch Tone Teller telephone banking
- Eliminate unnecessary trips
- 24/7 access to account information
- Multiple banking tasks available:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check share, loan, and certificate balances
- Check share and loan histories
- Make loan payments and loan advances
- Make loan calculations
- Set your own confidential PIN
- And more!
When sending funds from WestStar Credit Union to another institution via wire transfer, please note the following information:
For same day processing, wires must be received by 12:00PM Pacific for foreign wires, and 2:00PM Pacific for domestic.
If you already have a Wire Transfer Agreement on file, you may call us to request a wire transfer. All other wire transfer requests must be made in person at a WestStar Credit Union branch or Service Center location. (Wire Transfer agreements must be submitted in person with valid ID.)
Fees for wires may vary. View our Fee Schedule for details.
We will need the following information to process the wire request. We recommend that you contact the receiving institution to confirm the correct information to avoid delays in the transmittal of funds.
- The name and routing number of the receiving institution
- The account number that will receive the funds
- The name and address on the account that will receive final credit (P.O. Box is accepted)
- The amount of funds to transfer
To view a printable version of the outgoing wire instructions, click here: Outgoing Wire
If you are having funds wired to your WestStar account from another person/institution, you will need to provide the following information to the person sending the funds:
2775 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Account Number for account to be credited
Address including City, State and Zip of account
If you have questions, please contact WestStar Credit Union at 702-791-4777.
To view a printable version of the incoming wire instructions, click here: Incoming Wire
WestStar Credit Union's Routing/ABA number is 322484634. Here's where you can find it on your checks.
Please contact WestStar Credit Union at 702-791-4777.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Enjoy greater peace of mind by adding an extra layer of protection to your most valuable possessions. Stop by any WestStar CU branch to get details about safe deposit box rental.*
*Contents are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency.