One piece of plastic, so many uses. Make withdrawals, purchases, and earn cash back with your very own Mastercard® debit card.
- Free Mastercard® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Earn up to 1% cash back with CardCash™ Debit Rewards
- Only available on Perks Checking accounts
- Instant issue at any WestStar CU branch
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash or using checks
- Highly secure with EMV technology
- Purchases appear on your account statement for easy tracking
- 24/7 access to funds via ATM withdrawals
- Use card to access your money for free at any WestStar CU ATM
- Easily replace your card if lost or stolen
WestStar Credit Union may, at its discretion, approve your everyday debit card transactions when you do not have enough available funds1 in your checking account at the time of the transaction. Standard overdraft fees will apply.
If you would like to have your transactions approved at our discretion, add debit card overdraft protection and avoid potential embarrassing declines at the point of sale. Debit card overdraft protection is what you need, when you need it most.
There is no fee to add the debit card overdraft protection to your account and no fee if you never use the service!
You must be enrolled in the courtesy overdraft program in order to protect your debit card transactions with debit card overdraft protection. Submit your request today. If you change your mind, don't worry — just complete this form to opt-out
Important: Debit card overdraft protection is different from courtesy overdraft.
Courtesy overdraft will cover the payment of ACH/EFT and draft/check items when all available funds from all specified overdraft sources have been depleted. Learn more about courtesy overdraft.
If you have further questions, and would like to speak to a Member Service Representative, please call (800) 729-9328 Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm, or Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Some online merchants use Mastercard® SecureCode™ as part of the checkout process. If you haven’t set up your private SecureCode yet, you can register your WCU Debit Mastercard or Mastercard Credit Card here now, and be ready when online merchants ask for it.
1See the Important Account Information booklet for additional information regarding "Your Available Balance."
For cardholder assistance, loss or theft, call 702-791-4777 or 800-729-9328 for 24-hour assistance. For blocked/declines after hours please call 888-241-2440.