No need to worry about Wall Street ups and downs. When it’s time to get more from your investment, open a Term Certificate with WestStar Credit Union. Unlike a regular savings account, term certificates (also known as CDs) pay higher returns, with even higher payouts for longer terms.
Just choose a term that best suits your needs, then enjoy savings that come without the stresses of higher risk investments. Build your financial portfolio on a solid foundation — start today.
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Greater earnings than share accounts
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 to 60 months)
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
WestStar Credit Union Savings accounts are Federally Insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. View NCUA Insurance Calculator