Cash back*, rate discounts+, ID theft protection1, and everything you need to bank? “Perks” might just be an understatement.
- Earn Cashback
- ID Theft & Cell Phone Protection1
- Rate Discounts+
- Earn up to 1% cash back on qualified non-PIN debit transactions*
- Qualify for a 0.25% rate discount on Personal and Car Loans+!
- Identity Theft Protection & Reimbursement1
- Cell Phone Protection2
- Travel & Leisure Discount Membership
- Debit Advantage™ Purchase Protection
- Shopping Rewards™
- Health Discount Savings
Looking for even more info on the perks?
From cash back to ID theft protection, check out the details of every perk all in one spot.
Already have a Perks account?
Access all these benefits at www.eClubOnline.net.
Be sure to enroll using the provided access code in your welcome packet. After enrolling, you can continue to use this website to log in with your created credentials.
- Perk-filled checking for WestStar CU members
- No monthly service fee for first 3 months!
- $5 monthly service fee afterwards
- No minimum balance requirements
- Access a variety of exclusive benefits
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Direct deposit available
- Free Mastercard® debit card with CardCash™ rewards
- Overdraft Protection available
- No minimum deposit to open
Already a WestStar CU member?
Upgrade your checking to take advantage of these perks today!
Fee subject to change. See fee schedule for current monthly fee.
*Perks Checking is not available to businesses, clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. Members with a Fresh Start Checking do not qualify to upgrade to a Perks Checking.
+On approved credit. Discount will be given on the approved rate on any new Signature Loan or New/Used Auto Loan added to the qualified account. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.