Don’t just save for your youngster’s financial future — teach them lessons that last a lifetime with their very own account.
- Earn Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Teach your young member the importance of saving at an early age
- Available for children up to 18 who qualify for membership
- Requires a legal adult as joint owner
- No monthly service fee
- $5 minimum balance required
- Grow their balance with competitive dividends
- Requires a minimum balance of $25 to earn dividends monthly
- Includes up to 6 free in-branch withdrawals per month1
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Direct deposit available
- Access your money at ATMs with a free Mastercard® debit card
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Need to make a withdrawal?
Do it surcharge-free with the CO-OP™ network.
WestStar Credit Union Savings accounts are Federally Insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. View NCUA Insurance Calculator.
1ATM access available to parent only for management of deposits in the account.