With cash back, no annual fee, and travel perks, this credit card doesn't just make your everyday spending simple — it turns it into everyday rewards.
- Competitive Rates
- Rewards Points
- No Annual Fee
- FLEXRewards Platinum Mastercard® credit card for easy, reward-filled spending
- Shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted with ease, online and offline
- Earn rewards points each time you use your card
- No annual fee
- Competitve low variable rates
- New cardholders get 0%APR* on purchases for 6 months!1
- No balance transfer fees
- No penalty pricing
- Purchase with greater convenience and security
- Make and manage your payments 24/7
- EMV chip included for greater security
- Quickly replace your card if lost or stolen
Need to manage your card?
Log into your FLEXRewards portal to view your bill, make payments, and more.
- Get 1 point for every net $1 spent
- Redeem your rewards points for the following:
- Earn a cash back credit on your spending
- Access perks on air, hotel, car rental, or cruise travel
- Give back to a charity of your choice
- Rack up even more points my spending at ShopSPOT partner merchants
- 1,000 bonus reward points when you open the card
- 1,500 bonus reward points when you make your first purchase with the card
Ready to cash out your points?
Log into your FLEXRewards portal to check out your rewards and redeem them.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
1The introductory rate of 0.00% APR is valid for purchases made on new FlexRewards Platinum Credit Card accounts through their sixth (6th) statement cycle following the credit account opening. At that time, any remaining balance on purchases made during the introductory period, and any purchases made after the introductory period, will receive the APR in effect at that time. Introductory rate does not apply to cash or balance transfers. To qualify, you must be a cardholder currently in good standing - you must have demonstrated responsible use of your card and must not have had delinquent payments within a specified period. If at any time during the introductory period, a minimum payment is late or not received, your rate on any and all transactions will revert to the rate that was determined when you opened your account, based on your credit worthiness, and varies with the market based on the Prime Rate. New applicants are subject to terms, conditions and credit approval. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply and show ability to pay, or apply with a co-signer who is at least 21 years of age and can show ability to pay. Rates, fees and terms are subject to change at any time.